The Second Local Transport Plan for Portsmouth (LTP2)Last updated: 22 December 2008 15:25 UK
This Local Transport Plan (LTP) updates the Provisional LTP submitted in July 2005 and supersedes the policies and implementation proposals from the first LTP (2000-2005).
Our LTP has been developed alongside those of the other Solent authorities (Hampshire, Southampton and the Isle of Wight) and there are close links with the Solent Transport Strategy. It has been updated to take account of changing subregional and local circumstances and to meet the requirements of recent Government guidance.
Below is a link to the latest Monitoring Report for 2008.
LTP2 Monitoring Report for 2008Progress on the LTP2 2008
LTP2 Monitoring Report for 2007Progress on the LTP 2007
Second Local Transport Plan 2006 to 2011Contents and Summary
2. Challenges and Opportunities
3. Local Transport Objectives
4. Wider Policy Context
5. Portsmouth Long Term Transport Strategy
6. Five Year Transport Strategy
7. Outline Investment Framework
8. Targets and Monitoring
9. Alternative Investment Scenarios
10. Transport Innovation Fund
LTP 2 - Appendices